Riled by Sophie's approach to Will's free-diving training and keen to keep him onside now that he knows her secret, Bella offers to be his 'guest coach' while Sophie's away. Bella gives him swimming advice from her special perspective as a mermaid. It results in her training in the swimming pool with Will and he's captivated. It seems a connection between them has finally been forged; however Bella's interference in Will's training makes her an instant enemy of Sophie. When Bella realizes Will's fascination in her is only as a mermaid — she's hurt and rejects him, taking comfort in her friends Cleo and Rikki instead. Rikki's plans to host corporate functions in the café go awry when a misunderstanding between Rikki and Zane leaves her and Cleo to cater for a demanding group of kids who are expecting a performing clown. Fortunately, Cleo helps put their mermaid powers to good use to turn the event into a success.
- When Will and Bella were swimming, the song that was playing was the same song that Bella sings in episode "Keep Your Enemies Close."
- This was the first episode of H2O to premiere in 2010 and, as so, the first to premiere in another decade.
- Alan David Lee as Don Sertori and Angus McLaren as Lewis are credited, but they don't appear in this episode.
- Featured Song: "I Believe"
Rikki: Just follow your instincts.
Bella: What instincts?
Rikki: The ones telling you to get close to Will.
Sophie: You've got a talent I can only dream of. I'm not letting you waste it.
- Rikki Chadwick - Cariba Heine
- Cleo Sertori - Phoebe Tonkin
- Bella Hartley - Indiana Evans
- Will Benjamin - Luke Mitchell
- Zane Bennett - Burgess Abernethy
- Sophie Benjamin - Taryn Marler
- Rob - Graham Moore
- Sheryl - Liz Buchanan
- Dustin - Jarrad Pon
- Marlon - Fraser Jack Crane
- Kids - Unknown (uncredited)